565 Clean Room Silicone
Clean Room Silicone
Description565 Clean Room Silicone is a low modulus, neutral cure, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Mould Resistant for up to 10 years (simulated age testing for internal use) AATCC 30 part 3 (aspergillus niger) with Mould Shield.
- Bacterial resistance to Escherichia coli, Staphylococus aureus.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for industrial/large scale applications.
- Excellent adhesion properties to most surfaces including glass, metal, plastics, wood (painted/unpainted) uPVC and Polycarbonate.
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Resistant to fumed hydrogen peroxide and formaldehyde.
For sealing in commercial kitchens and bathroom areas, Medical and Pharmaceutical clean rooms, Hospitals, operating theatres and clinics and refrigerated food storage areas.
Also, ideal sealing domestic kitchen worktops and food areas and communal shower areas.
565 Clean Room Silicone is independently tested and certified by an accredited microbiological laboratory to show no mould growth after more than 10 years simulated ageing. Copies of test data are available upon request.
565 Clean Room Silicone is formulated using a premium quality permanently flexible waterproof 100% Silicone Sealant.
CE Marked under EN15651 for cold climate façade and highest sanitary grade.