Anti Pick 109
High Modulus Hybrid Sealant
DescriptionAnti Pick 109 is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant based on Hybriflex technology, combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane. Anti Pick 109 has been specifically formulated to provide a degree of resistance to finger picking answering the need for a harder to pick by hand seal (in comparison to traditional sealants) where a small movement accommodation is required.
- Excellent impact and wear resistance.
- Resistant to picking by fingers.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, polyester.
- High UV and aggressive atmosphere resistance.
- Excellent resistance to Chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids, alkalis, most solvent)Overpaintable with certain paints (compatibility test should be made).
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- High mechanical properties.
- Passed for use on different home office, national offender management services and ministry of justice projects.
- Formulated to stop the growth of mould / fungus in areas of high humidity
- Secure environments i.e. prisons & hospitals where the sealant is hard to reach or the person is under supervision..
- Municipal and public areas.
- Perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
- Joints in heavy cladding.
- Pedestrian walkways
CE Marked under EN15651-1 and F12.5E and use in cold climates.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in295ml Cartridge, available in the following colours: