Fire Sealant 400 Silicone
Fire and Acoustic Rated Low Modulus Sealant
DescriptionFIRE SEALANT 400 is a neutral cure, elastic silicone sealant which has a fire rating of up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations (when tested to BS EN 1366-4 2006).
- Fire rated to BS EN 1366-4 2006
- Neutral cure – adheres to most building surfaces, porous and non porous
- Permanently flexible (25% movement accommodation)
- Excellent weathering characteristics – suitable for internal and external use.
- Can be used in joints up to 50mm wide.
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Non slump – easy to apply and tool off
- Forms an acoustic seal
All building joints which require a fire rating.
Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them. Ideal for use for fire rated expansion joints.
- Fire rated BS EN 1366-4 2006 (report no. 181970 (May 2009)DIN 4102 -B1 and EN1366 Part 4.
- Acoustic tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
- Tested for air permeability to EN 13141-1 Ventilation for buildings. Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation.
- ISO11600 F 25LM when tested to ISO9047.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges in the following colours: