General Purpose Building Sealant
DescriptionHybriflex 480 is a one part general purpose mid modulus building sealant based on hybrid polymer technology.
- Will adhere to light damp surfaces
- May be used on trafficked floor joints (after suitable cure period) on joints less than 15mm wide
- Over paintable with common acrylic based paints (less so with alkyds)
- Perimeter pointing of window/door frames.
- For expansion joints in brick, stone and concrete.
- Weather sealing applications.
- For parapet and roofline sealing.
- Weatherproofing sealing to most external applications.
- Construction and dilation joints where stress does not occur until fully cured.
- Trafficked floor joints less than 15mm wide.
Hybriflex 480 may be used as a general purpose joint sealer for floors and walls and as a perimeter edge sealant in suitable glazing applications. HYBRIFLEX 480 is over paintable with suitable compatible paints. Preliminary test required before use.
Conforms to ISO 11600 Class F25HM and is CE Marked under EN15651 parts 1, façade and 4, pedestrian walkways under class F25HM and PW25HM.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges in the following colours: