Building and Construction Adhesive
DescriptionHybriflex 55 is a one part, neutral cure, hybrid polymer based adhesive which adheres to most common building substrates. Used for general bonding in industry, engineering, construction, automotive, marine and O.E.M markets.
- High bond strength.
- Permanently Flexible.
- Over paintable with most common paint types.
- Can be applied to wet surfaces.
- Chemical resistant to acids/alkalis, petrol etc
- Excellent initial grab properties.
- Bonding construction joints
- Jointing cladding panels
- HYBRIFLEX 55 has excellent primerless adhesion to most common building substrates.
- When overpainting, a compatibility test should be carried out prior to full application.
- Neutral cure system, silicone, halogen and Isocyanate free.
Available in600ml Foil Packs available in white
StorageStore in cool, dry conditions between +5˚C and +25˚C. Storage outside these parameters will dramatically reduce shelf life.
Shelf life12 months from date of manufacture when stored as directed.
Foil Pack Applicator Gun
The Foil Pack applicator gun is designed for use with foil packs, the enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.