High Modulus Hybrid Flooring Joint Sealant
DescriptionHYBRIFLEX SMP is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed as a multi purpose floor and wall grade for all concrete saw cuts and cladding applications and/or slab expansion joints, where abrasion resistance is required.
- Excellent trafficking resistance
- Good slump resistance – suitable for wide joint applications (up to 65mm)
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance to Chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids, alkalis, most solvent)
- Good flexibility (Butt Joints ±25%, Lap Joints ±25%)
- Overpaintable with most paints (compatibility test should be made)
- Can be applied on damp surfaces
- Non hazardous to health
Large expansion joints for stadia, floors, warehouses, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres etc.
ISO11600 Class 25HM Construction Grade (Type F) Sealant. CE marked under EN156151 for cold climate, pedestrian walk ways and façade class 25HM.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in600ml Foil Packs in the following colours:
StorageStore in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C.
Shelf life12 months in original unopened containers.
Foil Pack Applicator Gun
The Foil Pack applicator gun is designed for use with foil packs, the enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.