Low Modulus P.U Adhesive And Sealant
DescriptionPuraflex 25 One part Polyurethane Sealant is a premium quality one component low modulus sealant designed to replace conventional one part Polysulphide sealants in most applications.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates.
- Over paintable – preliminary test required before use.
- Conforms to stringent SNJF and ISO specifications – ISO 11600 Class 25LM.
- Solvent free and odourless
- Movement capability +100/-50% (ASTM C719)
- Most construction, expansion and dilation joints in brickwork, stone and concrete structures, vertical and horizontal.
- Pointing and perimeter joints around timber window and door frames.
- Capping to beaded glazing systems.
- Sealing and pointing in roofline applications and to composite panels, metal panels and steel structures.
- Sealing and pointing pre-cast concrete panels.
- Light traffic floor joints.
EN 15651-1 type FEXT-INT CC class F25LM
ASTM C920, class 100/50
ISO 16938-1 non staining on marble.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available inC3 Cartridges and 600ml Foil Packs in the following colours:
* Not available in 600ml Foil Pack.
StorageStore in cool, dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C.
Shelf lifeUse within 15 months.
Case Studies (click to view)
Foil Pack Applicator Gun
The Foil Pack applicator gun is designed for use with foil packs, the enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.