High viscous, thixotropic, high strength elastic adhesive
DescriptionSikaBond® T-2 is a high viscous one part, elastic adhesive used as high strength construction adhesive.
- 1-part, ready to use
- Powerful initial grab (green strength)
- Fast curing
- Good adhesion to many different substrates
- Elastic, sound-dampening
- Reduces vibrations (vibration- and shock resistant)
- Compensation of substrate unevenness
- High weathering- and ageing resistance
- May be sanded
It is suitable for indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds, stair steps, skirting boards, base boards, crash protection boards, covering boards, signboards, prefabricated elements etc.
SikaBond® T-2 has good adhesion on concrete, bricks, stones, tiles, ceramic, wood, aluminium, steel, plaster, hard PVC, GFRP, PU etc.
EMICODE EC 1PLUS R, very low emission
Available in300ml cartridge and 600ml foils packs in the following colours: