Sikaflex-11 FC+ is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealants and multi purpose polyurethane adhesive.
DescriptionSikaflex-11 FC+ is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealants and multi purpose polyurethane adhesive. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- 1 part, ready to use
- Flexible and elastic
- Solvent free and odorless
- Very low emission – EMICODE EC 1 PLUS
As a sealant:
- Bubble-free curing
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Good mechanical resistance
- Good weather and ageing resistance
- Non sag consistency
As an adhesive:
- No need to grout the bonded part
- Impact and vibration absorbing
Sikaflex-11 FC+ is suitable for many different fields:
- As a joint sealant for vertical and horizontal joints, soundproofing of pipes between concrete and sheathing. Caulking between partitions, seam sealing, sealing in metal and wood construction, for ventilation construction and many more
- As a multi purpose adhesive it is suitable for indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds, stair steps, skirting boards, base boards, crash protection boards, covering boards, prefabricated elements and many more.
EMICODE EC 1 PLUS “very low emission”
ISEGA Certificate for foodstuff area usage.
This product has been tested to meet the requirements of Regulation 31 (4)(b) of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000 and that the Secretary of State is satisfied that this product either alone or in combination with any other substance or product in the water is unlikely to affect adversely the quality of the water supplied. A copy of this test report is available on request.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in300ml cartridges in the following colours:
600ml foil packs in the following colours: