Low Modulus Neutral Cure Sealant
DescriptionSILICONE 825 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alcoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. Certified to 11600 F+G25LM.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder coated aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass units.
Certified to ISO11600 F25LM and G25LM.
SNJF 25E for glazing and façade.
CE marked under EN15651 for cold climate, façade, glazing and sanitary applications.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges in the following colours:
Dark Anthracite RAL 7016