Low Modulus Neutral Cure Sealant
DescriptionSilicone 825 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alcoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. Certified to 11600 F+G25LM.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder coated aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass units.
Certified to ISO11600 F25LM and G25LM.
CE marked under EN15651 for cold climate, façade, glazing and sanitary applications.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges in the following colours:
Dark Anthracite RAL 7016