Neutral Cure Glazing Silicone
DescriptionSILICONE 996 is a quick curing low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant which is suitable for use on glazing and most building and constructions joints, both porous and non porous.
- Excellent tooling properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion—adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weather properties (over many years exposure).
- Glass to glass joints.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and cladding panels.
- Bedding I.G Units
- General glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Conforms to ISO 11600 F25LM.
Conforms to ISO 11600 F25LM/G25HM
CE Marked under EN15651 façade, glazing and cold climate.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges in the following colours: