Stayseal 75 Non Pick
Two Part, Pick-Resistant Epoxy Sealant
DescriptionStayseal 75 Non-Pick is a two-part easy to mix epoxy which cures to form a hard, pick-resistant joint accommodating small movement in extension and large movement in compression.
- Excellent impact, wear and chemical resistance
- Resistant to picking
- Passed for use on different home office, national offender management services and ministry of justice projects.
- Suitable for permanent water immersion
- Secure environments giving a vandal resistant seal.
- Perimeter securing of cell windows, doors and sanitary ware.
- Swimming pools.
- Compression joints, shower rooms. Areas where long-term immersion in water is likely.
- UV Resistance – Good.
- Chemical Resistance – As detailed on Specific Data Table.
- Flammability – STAYSEAL 75 NON-PICK burns but will not readily ignite; it does not therefore constitute a fire hazard.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in1.2L Tin in the following colours: